Series 2 - Week 1
Corona Cricket Quiz
T20 Mental Challenge
20 over match with 6 overs of Power Play and 14 standard overs.
Your challenge – You will commence with the word H.U.N.D.R.E.D. Across the top of your page. You are to make 7 words starting with the letters provided. The word is to run down (vertical) the page. Each word counts as one over. For the first 6 overs each word must be a cricket tea and will count as double points. The last word you make (using the letter D) will initiate the 7th over.
- Cricket Tea.
- Fielding Position.
- International Cricket Teams.
- First Class, County or International Players, Male or Female.
• Letter A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T & U is valued at 1 point
• Letter D & G is valued at 2 points.
• Letter B, C, M & P is valued at 3 points.
• Letter F, H, V, W & Y is valued at 4 points.
• Letter K is valued at 5 points.
• Letter J & X is valued at 8 points.
• Letter Q & Z is valued at 10 points.
So it is a tactical approach which words you use the most to score big…
Got a question about the challenge?
Questions & Answers
Last run scoring over (word) to be used.
Attempt this challenge as often as you would like.
You will need:
A steady base and a set of cards. (We recommend History Heros cards but you can use normal playing cards)
You will have 1 minute and 10 lives (wickets)
Construct you tower to gain points.
Each triangle on the ground level scores 1 run
Each triangle on the second level will score 2 runs
Each triangle on the third level will score 4 runs
Each triangle on the fourth level will score 6 runs